Would you believe it if i told you anime can change your life? It’s absurd, you say? You must be one of the non-otakus out there. You’re not well acquainted with anime. I must say: “poor you!”
As all otaku would know, anime are fun to watch. Of course, some deals with the dark side of life but most of the anime out there presents ideals in such simple ways that they often influence the way you see life or even just change your mood for the day. I know this first hand. i often watch anime to uplift my spirits when i’m really down.
Here are my top 5 Feel-Good Anime of All Time:
1. Kaichou wa Maid-sama! This anime just drugs me every single time. I’m not really a big fan of the heroine, Ayuzawa Misaki, but dear Lord I am head over heels in love with Usui Tamaki. I know that sounds absurd but Usui is just really your ideal man. And it isn’t just about Usui… the warm and fuzzy feeling (WAFF) just keeps on coming every episode. I just giggle or give a squeal of delight every time. This is definitely a must watch!
2. Ouran High School Club. This anime is just loaded with the ridiculous and comedy. Boy, does this make you laugh. Not to mention that every single characters is so well drawn, it’s really MEGA Eye Candy!
3. Rurouni Kenshin. Rurouni, the wanderer. It kinds of have that theme and i cant help but feel free everytime i watch this. Not to mention the plot is just loaded. This anime never fails to make me wonder.. what if i just pack up and leave….
4. Vision of Escaflowne. One of my favorite anime of all time. It’s one of the gems of the anime industry with its unique setting and plotline. It’s definitely dreamy what with all the prince and the knights. But what makes me drool the most is their mention of Atlantis! Not to mention Vahn Fanel and Allen, the knight is just so…..yum!xD
5. Ranma 1/2, an old favorite. Although it gets frustrating a lot of times because of the complex love quadrangle/star/polygon or whatever shape you prefer, this anime’s comic just makes me roar! And it never gets boring, i must say. Talk about tv entertainment.
Yes, as you will notice, eye candy makes me happy. Well.. to each her own right? =P